24.11.10

Starting Off..

So I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, compiling together my photos into this site. It will have my black and white prints, color prints, and some shitty cvs prints as well. I haven't figured out exactly how I'm going to scan my larger prints but those will come in due time. With my photo's I'm trying to dissect this unexplainable reality that we all walk through, day after day. Confused about people's motives, ideals, and all of modern day society's faults. For now, here's a huge post to give you an idea of what this will be about. Much, much more to come...
(download em here!)

!!PLUS I USE FILM...FUCK THAT DIGITAL BULLSHIT!!







RAW NERVE




CONCRETE CROSS




SLOW DEATH


SELF CONCIOUS


SOME COOL PUNK ROCKERS!





VACCINE








HELLHOLE





THE RIVAL MOB



538




me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!!