30.11.10

Hardcore for Hardcore..


More than just music... I'm into hardcore, FOR hardcore. I don't know who I would be if I hadn't found hardcore when I did. I wouldn't be living the life I do today. It's all a personal reflection, an attitude, a view on society, and everyday life. A connection that you can make with other people who share your same anger, depression, doubts, hopes, plights. As well as your same happiness, awareness, positivity, and motivation for change.  I hope to portray this through my work...Sorry to ramble and I promise not to make a habit of it. But a few of these pictures I feel truly show the community and energy that I have grown so attatched to.

 These are from the Sheer Terror Homecoming Dance. I got some great ones of Sheer Terror but the shitty prints from CVS were over exposed so I'll have to try an make some better ones on my own. I have some awesome video footage that I'll edit and get up soon. For now..enjoy. 



Stage. Dives. Make me feel more alive!


CRUCIALLL!!




And if you did......thanks for reading my absolute shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lemme know what you think!!